M.E Engineering is aware of the confidentiality needs and concerns of all people we do business with. Bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act, we follow strict guidelines to manage personal information we receive.
When you look at this web site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is supplied by your browser:
- The user’s server address;
- The user’s operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc);
- The user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of the visit to the site;
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded;
- The previous site visited;
- The type of browser used;
Access to information collected
M.E Engineering will not make an attempt to identify unregistered users or the browsing activities of either registered or unregistered users. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s log.
Collection of personal information
When you register with us, subject to you providing the information on the online form:
- We will record your name;
- We will record the company name of your employer;
- We will record your telephone number;
- We will record your e-mail address;
- We will only use the above information for the purpose for which you provided it;
- We will not disclose the above information to third parties without your consent;
Additionally, we collect information from our clients and those we do business with directly. The type of information we collect is similar to that stated above.
Use of information
The information is used for:
- Internal accounting and administration use.
- M.E Engineering’s clients contact database – so that we may inform clients of other services we provide via newsletters etc.
- M.E Engineering’s supplier contact database – so that we may contact them for the services or equipment we wish to incorporate in our projects.
Disclosure of information
With a client’s or supplier’s consent, we only pass on information to another party when :
- We are unable to help in our professional capacity but we know of another organisation who can assist.
- Working with another party (through an alliance or project team structure) i.e. sub-contractors
- Providing project references to others
Security of information
We provide a secure environment and a reliable system.
Need further information?
If you have any privacy concerns please contact:
Suite 97, Jones Bay Wharf
26-32 Pirrama Road
Pyrmont NSW 2009
Ph:+61 2 9571 4733
Fax:+61 2 9571 6688